Nowadays, many people are facing severe problems like hair fall, hair loss, dental issues, skin-related diseases. No matter the age group, both men and women are facing these issues. And as the technology is growing, there is no need to worry about these problems. There are many dental implant clinic Dubai and also hair implant clinics that provide the best solutions for all these problems with advanced techniques and affordable prices. Male hair loss affects over 70% of the male population, and female hair loss is approximately 30%.
A surgical procedure that is used to treat baldness or hair loss is known as hair implantation, and Dental implants are surgically fixed substitutes for the roots of missing teeth.
Choosing the Right Surgeon
When selecting the surgeon/doctor for the procedures, it is always important to consider a few aspects:
- Surgeons must be ADA certified.
- Should be an American Board-Certified surgeon.
- Physicians must have extensive training in surgical hair restoration and should be at the top of their field.
- Dental implants have to be performed by periodontists, Oral Surgeons, and prosthodontists.
- Check how they plan to perform the treatment and what outcome can be expected.
- Look into the facility, whether a state-recognized agency accredits it.
- Go with the specialist who has the risk of complications at a lower rate.
- Well experienced and knowledgeable specialist.
In the initial stage itself, the surgeon performs a thorough examination to determine which is the appropriate procedure to follow and what all measurements and steps have to be followed. We should always ensure that we discuss all the health issues with the physician.
There are very rare of scarring or infection in hair implants. For dental implants in the bone, most failures occur within the first year & less than 1% per year after.
If you are undergoing any surgery, you must check a few precautions before surgical procedures. Understand the treatments & procedures well. Check whether their technology is of high quality and up to the date. Ask any last-minute questions. Read the reviews of the concerned doctor.
The doctor may prescribe a few pain medications post-surgery. Strictly follow them to avoid any future problems.
The success rate for all implants ranges from 90- 95%. Hair implant Dubai protocols guarantee 100% safe procedure with painless, natural results.